No Needles, No Surgery and most importantly No Downtime! The CoolSculpting fat-freezing procedure is the best non-surgical fat-reduction treatment that uses controlled cooling to eliminate stubborn fat that resists all efforts through diet and exercise. The results are proven, noticeable, and lasting—so you’ll look great from every angle. After the treatment, the targeted fat cells are eliminated for good so you will have fewer fat cells in the treated areas. Get wow results and love how your clothes fit better, feel better, and look better.
As a non-invasive procedure, patient satisfaction is high!
“The treatment itself was not uncomfortable and afterward I felt great.”
What Is the Fraxel Dual laser? The Fraxel Dual system is the latest addition to the Fraxel family of lasers. It comprises the Fraxel Re:store and the Fraxel Peel lasers in a single system. Like the Photo-Fraxional and Photo-Fraxional Peel lasers, it is a combination treatment involving the use of two lasers in a single treatment session. The combined use of the two lasers in a single session is termed Fraxel Dual. It allows treatment of both superficial and deep components of the skin. Like all the Fraxel lasers, it is a very safe procedure.
Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) is a revolutionary new way to treat superficial skin cancers, actinic keratosis, sun damaged, blemished and aged skin on all areas of the body. By using PDT’s non-invasive light technology, doctors can now treat a range of skin conditions in a fast, relatively pain-less and affordable way with minimal side effects and downtime. PDT is an alternative treatment to cryotherapy, skin cancers creams or surgery, all of which can potientally leave unsightly scars. PDT has no documented history of scarring and provides excellent cosmetic results especially in cosmetically sensitive areas. It can treat superficial skin cancer, rosacea, acne, pre-cancerous skin lesions (actinic keratosis), solar damage and pigmentation by providing skin rejuvenation.
Our latest Laser offers a non-invasive fractional laser therapy providing a wide array of treatment options to address many forms of aging, customized to each patient’s needs and concerns, many requiring minimal down time. It smoothes wrinkles for fresher, younger looking skin, Improves irregular tone and textures, Erase unwanted age and sun spots, Reduces fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and improves acne/surgical scarring as well as improved appearance to Actinic Keratosis (pre-cancerous Lesions).
Dysport like Botox, is a form of botulinum toxin injected into the skin above the eyebrows to temporarily relax the muscles that cause “frown lines.” Whenever your face makes a movement—you smile, squint or frown for instance—your facial muscles contract and the skin over those muscles creases. These are called dynamic wrinkles because they disappear when the facial movements stop. As you age and your skin loses its elasticity, those creases deepen into static, or permanent, lines and wrinkles. Dysport is injected directly into the muscles that cause facial wrinkles, temporarily immobilizing them. It specifically targets the globular muscles – the ones that form creases on your forehead when you frown.
The Restylane fillers offer a broad range of alternatives tailored for your individual needs. All products work to naturally enhance facial features, giving a long-lasting, yet non-permanent results. The product in the Restylane fillers range can be used to smooth away wrinkles and fine line, create fuller and more accentuated lips, and adding facial volume and contour. Whatever your needs are, there’s a treatment that gives the best possible results.
Did you know that Queensland is the Skin Cancer capital of the world.
That means that every 7 minutes a Queenslander is diagnosed with Skin Cancer. 60% of all Queenslanders will suffer some form of Skin Cancer in their life time. More than 1200 people will die this year due to Skin Cancer. Skin cancer can occur in areas not exposed to the sun and can be pink, red, pale, multi-toned and raised or flat. Trust nothing!
Skin checks are quick and pain free. EARLY DETECTION CAN SAVE LIVES. A 15 minute check up with your doctor could detect any new skin changes. With these alarming statistics, why not book to get your skin checked today.
- The most dangerous skin cancer.
- If untreated, cancer cells spread to other parts of the body. If treated early, 95% are cured.
- Appears a new or existing spot, freckles or mole that changes colour, size or shape.
- Usually has an irregular or smudgy outline and is more than one colours.
- Grows over weeks to months, anywhere on the body.
Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Not as dangerous as melanoma but may spread to other parts if not treated.
- A thickened red, scaly spot. Later it may bleed easily or ulcerate.
- Appears on sites most exposed the the sun
- Grows over some months.
Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Most common & least dangerous skin cancer.
- Appears as a lump or scaling area.
- Red, pale or pearly in colour.
- As it grows it may become ulcerated like an unhealing sore or one that heals then breaks down again.
- Grows slowly, usually on the head, neck and upper torso.
- Not skin cancer, but a warning that you may be more prone to melanoma.
- Often flat, fairly large moles which share some of the features of early melanoma.
- Characterised by irregular boards and uneven colour with multiple shags of brown and sometimes pink.
- Not a skin cancer but a warning that you are prone to developing skin cancer.
- Characterised by red, flattish, scaling areas which may sting if scratched.
- Sunspots appear on sun exposed skin in the over 40 age group.
Freckles and Moles
- Freckles are harmless coloured spots that range in size from 1 to 10mm.
- Moles are evenly coloured and may be raised althought they do not have to be.
- Moles have clear, even edges and are usually circular or oval in shape.
- By the age of 60, most people have at least one or two.
- They have very discrete edges and frequently sit up on the top of the skin.
- Colour varies from pale skin through orange to black.
- Size varies from a few millimetres to 2 centimetres.